Return to Help Index
|Installation & Instructions|
|Wait to install your Wall Stickers at least ONE week after painting. If applied any earlier, it may not adhere at all, or it could take the paint off the wall when you decide to remove it.
|Step By Step Instructions|
SUPPLIES NEEDED: Desire to Transform Interior, Wall Sticker(s)
1. Where can I apply Wall Stickers?
Wall Stickers work on any smooth, dry and clean surface: walls, mirrors, refrigerators, laptop covers, tiles, glass, lockers, furniture, accessories, etc.. even automotive surfaces!
Painted wall tips
* Prior to applying onto painted walls: clean wall and make sure it is dry
* Newly painted walls: it is recommended to let the paint “cure” for 10 to 15 days prior to applying Wall Stickers. Even if new paint feels dry, it may still need to settle and completely cure.
* Not recommended on “Orange Peel” textured walls
* Wall Stickers will not work over cinder blocks or very textured and porous surfaces.
* Not recommended over wallpaper or delicate surfaces
* Wall Stickers can be applied onto tiles as long as surface is clean and completely dry during installation. Make sure the design element does not overlap grout area as water could filter under and compromise the adhesive.
* Wall Stickers can be applied onto shower walls, as long as they are placed tightly onto the surface so water cannot reach under the design element. Once applied, Wall Stickers will not move even if sprayed by shower.
* Place Wall Stickers-decorated items in dishwater or microwave.
* Place Wall Stickers over rugs, fabrics and any other textiles. Textile fibers may stick to the adhesive and ruin the product.
* Do not place at the bottom or inside the tub. Water could filter beneath the design element too easily and would compromise the adhesive.
NOTE: In all applications, it is always best to test Wall Stickers in an inconspicuous area. If the surface is textured, performance could be seriously diminished. Make sure surface is clean of dust and dirt or you may compromise the adhesive and ruin the product.
|If you are applying your Wall Sticker to any texture greater than an orange skin (standard drywall finish), we do not recommend this product. Surface stippling or imperfections caused by faux finished paint applications will not allow the Wall Stickers to adhere properly and may even create punctures in the vinyl. Dry, smooth surfaces of eggshell paint or better are recommended. WallStickers.net products will not adhere to oil stained wood furnishings or furnishings cleaned with oil based cleaners. New paint must be dry for one week prior to installation. WallStickers.net does not guarantee the success of Wall Stickers products directly exposed to moisture/steam and does not recommend products for exterior use. WallStickers.net does not guarantee the success of installation on any surface that is not properly cleaned prior to application. Wall Stickers will not adhere to wet or moist surfaces.|